Pass Powderkeg offers high quality, quick turnaround training space for race athletes of all ages. Your team, unless combined with another team, has exclusive access to our lift and training space through your training block. This ensures your athletes the chance to train and perfect their runs without worry of traffic or shortened lane space.
Love racer ready snow? Great. We offer a man-made snow base for your team to train on, all season long. New LED lights provide both early and late training blocks, allowing your teams the chance to train before or after exploring the Crowsnest Pass or surrounding ski areas. And with one of the fastest turnaround times in Canada, your athletes will be maximizing their training without wasting time on the lift or in line.
How It Works
- Your team, unless combined with another smaller team, have the lift to yourselves! Our terrain set up allows for 1 team per lift, ensuring your athletes receive the most training they can in one block.
- The rates above are all that is required – no lane fees or additional costs.
- The Lower Mountain is first to open and offers a fantastic slalom/GS training ground.
- When you have a block booked, there are no other teams or public on snow.
- Our professional patrol team is on standby for your entire training time.
- Safety is paramount for us. We work with your coaches to ensure safety requirements are met.
- Minimum 5 Athletes, smaller teams may be grouped together.