We are looking for people with a positive attitude, a passion for skiing and snowboarding and an interest in the service industry to fill a wide variety of positions. The ski season requires flexible hours (including evenings, weekends & holidays), though we are not only interested in Full timers. If you are only looking for Part-time, we want you to apply. All applicants must be at least 15 years of age and have their own transportation arranged to the workplace (Pass Powderkeg day lodge).
Why Pass Powderkeg?
- Wages starting at $15/hr
- Cheapest cost of living in the Alberta Rockies
- Proximity to 2 other large ski areas within 45 minute drive
- The hill is located right in the town of Blairmore
- Potential 5 month season (last season was Nov 10 to Apr 8)
- Operating Schedule that allows free time to Ski or Snowboard PPK
- Smaller hill gives you exposure to all aspects of the operation
- Please review all current job postings (see link below).
- Complete our online application and upload your resume, if you have one (see link below).
- Interviews will be setup and candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your Interest