Welcome to Pass Powderkeg Ski Area! Located the Crowsnest Pass, PPK is a not for profit, municipal facility focused on creating affordable recreation for families within the area and throughout Alberta.
Our staff make up the heart of our organization and help bring our mission to life. They jump to go the extra mile and work as a team to make PPK a fun place to be. We look for people who have a positive attitude, a passion for skiing and snowboarding and an interest in providing the best experience to our guests.
Our ski season runs from mid-November to late March, with our days of operation being Wednesday through Sunday (7 days a week during holiday weeks). Our season requires flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
We are seeking full time and part time staff to help us operate for the season! All applicants must be at least 15 years of age or older, and have their own transportation arranged to the work place.
Applications open August 18, 2021.
- Please review all current job postings (see link below).
- Complete our online application and upload your resume.
- For the Lift Supervisor, Patrol Coordinator, Lodge Supervisor and Snow School Supervisor position, please apply through the applicable job found on the link below. Interviews will take place the week of September 15.
- For front line positions, jobs will open the week of August 23. Please click the “Apply Here” button to see open positions.
- Interviews will be setup early October and candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your interest!