Welcome to Pass Powderkeg Ski Area! Located the Crowsnest Pass, PPK is a not for profit, municipal facility focused on creating affordable recreation for families within the area and throughout Alberta.
Our staff make up the heart of our organization and help bring our mission to life. They jump to go the extra mile and work as a team to make PPK a fun place to be. We look for people who have a positive attitude, a passion for skiing and snowboarding and an interest in providing the best experience to our guests.
Our ski season runs from mid-November to late March, with our days of operation being Wednesday through Sunday (7 days a week during holiday weeks). Our season requires flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
We are seeking full time and part time staff to help us operate for the season! All applicants must be at least 15 years of age or older, and have their own transportation arranged to the work place.
Why Pass Powderkeg?
- Wages above industry average
- Ski and Snowboard free all winter
- Staff Reciprocal deals accross Western Canada
- Cheapest cost of living in the Alberta Rockies
- Close proximity to some of the best freeride terrain in Canada (2 large resorts within 45 minute drive)
- The hill is located right in the town of Blairmore
- Potential 4.5 month season (last season was Nov 17 to Mar 24)
- Operating Schedule that allows free time to Ski or Snowboard PPK
- Please review all current job postings (see link below).
- Complete our online application and upload your resume, if you have one (see link below).
- Interviews will be setup and candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your Interest