Our ever-popular Human Dog Sled race is back!
Go head to head in a race against time in this thrilling 400ft race to the finish. Teams of 3 will race to have the best time in order to win their category. Races are hosted at the PPK Lodge. Participants must be over the age of 12 and must complete a signed waiver/release of liability document. Participants under the age of 18 must have an adult or guardian sign the waiver.
– Teen (ages 12-17)
– Adult (ages 18+)
– Family (teens and adult combination).
1. All members must submit a signed waiver/release
2. Children must be 12 years of age or older. The waiver must be signed by a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
3. Two teams will compete against one another and the first entire sled with participants to cross over the finish line will win the race.
4. The “Musher” (team member on the back of the sled) may push start the sled up to the line.
5. Once the sled has crossed the start line, the “Musher’s” feet must remain on the sled in order to not aid the sled across the finish line, EXCEPT at the 200′ turn to head home.
*Any infraction of the rules above may result in team disqualification.
Excited? Register your team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.